Saturday, December 4, 2010

30th..

hey people~

mlm ni semangat sket nk update blog..
ehehehe!!
today i'm gonna tell you guys about 30th..
wut exactly am i talking about?
ok here it goes...

30th October 2010..
this date actually suppose to be one of the happiest day of my life
coz my beloved cousin kak zura got married
i'm so happy for her!

but..
it turned out to be one of the most devastating day of my life..
why?
my so called 'first love' got engaged.. :'(
i found out sbb ter'browse' fb time nk gi carik present
my friend upload gambar tunang die
hati mase tu hancur lebur..

yeah i know..
cite lame...
but actually yg buat kite sedey sbb die tipu kite
mase kite confront die for the last time before i end the relationship die x mengaku dat he is seeing someone...
kurang ajar kan?
tup..tup.. da jd tunang org..
why must u lie isnt it?
hhmmmm...
wut ever it is i'm glad dat everything is over between me and him
at least from now on i know dat he was never sincere to me...

end of story..

30th November 2010..

inilah yg dikatakan nasib manusia boleh berubah dalam sekelip mata (cewah!!)
i went a first date with a guy yg mmg i tak sangka will ever go out with him..
hikhikhik!! (mode gedik ;P)

it was so sweet...rase mcm time2 skolah plak gi dating2 nih
hehehehe!!
i dunno wer this will go but i trully hope dat it will be on the positive side lah..
maybe sum of u rase mcm wow cepatnye dah jumpe pengganti..
tp for me plak it's an opportunity for me to move on with my life..
it's not a wrong thing pon kan?
plus he is so nice and sweet..
i trully hope this one will stay this time..

so u guys please ya?
help me pray for a better chance in love..
i would love to fall in love again..
and this time for real...
aminnnnnn

so this is the story about 30th..
jdkan pedoman..
the conclusion is.. life can change in seconds..
i'm happy now..i hope u guys too..
aminnnnn

4 comments:

Fairuz said...

lagi kisah presiden kelab single dalam menempuhi alam percintaan..haha..

Ridhwan Breakaz said...

bile lak kite date??

iLiK.eteRNitY said...

wan..ehehe..bole2... dtg la KL :P

Ridhwan Breakaz said...

hahha.. kl? erk xnak xbest..hahahaa.. xD